The following Terms of Service (“Terms”) are a binding agreement between you (“User”) and BrasiliaJob (“BrasiliaJob,” “we” or “us”). By accessing and using our website and services, which are located at https://brasiliajob.com/ (the “Site”), you agree to be bound by these Terms.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or modify portions of these Terms at any time. If we do this, we will post the changes on this page and will indicate at the top of this page the date these terms were last revised. Your continued use of the Site after the date any such changes become effective constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. It is your responsibility to regularly check the Site to determine if there have been changes to these Terms and to review such changes.
USE OF OUR SERVICES
You may use the Services, the Site, and their contents for lawful purposes only. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to your use of the Site.
- We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Site solely for the purpose of finding and applying for job opportunities.
- You must be 13 years or older to use the Site.
- You may not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not, in the use of the Site, violate any laws of your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
COPYRIGHT NOTICE & COPYRIGHT AGENT
BrasiliaJob respects the intellectual property of others and asks that Our users do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others. Pursuant to Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512, BrasiliaJob has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with such law.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Our Copyright Agent the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit Us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All notifications from copyright owners or their agents should be sent to BrasiliaJob’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement:
BrasiliaJob Copyright Agent
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of [State], and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in [State] in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including without limitation this section. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and BrasiliaJob as a result of these Terms or your use of the Site. BrasiliaJob’s performance of these Terms is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these Terms is in derogation of Our right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by BrasiliaJob with respect to such use.
If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and BrasiliaJob with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and BrasiliaJob with respect to the Site.
A printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.