Kronkite company opens jobs for Sr Software QA Engineer positions in the Latin America region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Analyst, Information Technology, & Strategy/Planning skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R$ 1.200 - R$ 3.500 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Sr Software QA Engineer|
|Job Function:||Analyst, Information Technology, Strategy/Planning|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||BRL 1.200 - BRL 3.500 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Sr Software QA Engineer – Job Description (ENGLISH REQUIRED)
Sr. Software QA Engineer will be responsible for testing and verification of software
systems. QA Engineers utilize a combination of functional, automated, and load testing.
Responsible for writing test cases that are developed during the sprint and ensure tracking
bugs and retesting bugs that are fixed.
We’re looking for a candidate who is energetic, self-motivated, team-oriented, and enjoys
being a key contributor in an entrepreneurial environment. This isn’t a task-receiving role;
we want your hands, brains, and heart making solutions and shaping the platform’s future.
● API tests based on endpoint contracts
● Proper functional testing
● E2E integration testing
● Automate API and functional testing
● Develop and execute manual and automated test, functional and E2E tests
● Submits and tracks production release issues
● 3+ years of Hands on experience as a technical API and Functional tester
● Experienced in API test automation API Automation tools such as Postman, or
● Experience building integration tests using tools.
● Demonstrated experience in API test framework design and development.
● Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (preferably C#)
● Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
● Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving
● Proficient with Agile testing methodologies and best practices
● Must have strong experience with testing tool TestMo, Jira, Jenkins
● Knowledge/Experience of Web development technologies including HTML, XPath,
● Excellent analytical and debugging skills with strong technical aptitude.
● Strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
● Ability to prioritize, multi-task and be proactive
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Kronkite, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.