Miratech company opens jobs for Scrum Master positions in the Greater São Paulo Area region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R$ 1.200 - R$ 2.500 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Greater São Paulo Area|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||BRL 1.212 - BRL 2.500 per Month|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
Miratech helps visionaries to change the world. We are a global IT services and consulting company that brings together global enterprise innovation and start-up innovation. Today we support digital transformation for the largest enterprises on the planet. By partnering with both large and small players, we stay at the leading edge of technology, remain nimble even as a global leader, and create technology that helps our clients further enhance their business. Our culture of Relentless Performance enables over 99% of Miratech’s engagements to succeed by meeting or exceeding our scope, schedule and/or budget objectives since our inception in 1989. Miratech operates in over 25 countries including Canada, Cyprus , Finland, Germany, India, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, Ukraine, and the US. Miratech employs 800+ people and Miratech’s sales CAGR exceeds 30%.
Scrum Master takes on various roles based on the maturity level of the Agile team. Clearly, the success of any Agile team is based on the effective partnership of the Scrum Master and the team, collaborating, and embracing Agile principles. As a Scrum Master, you naturally have a servant leader and coach mindset. You will identify needs, remove impediments, and contribute as necessary to ensure the performance and success of the team. This position requires a leader accountable for maximizing the business value produced by the team, including throughput and delivery.
- Lead multiple global cross-functional teams on various projects by using Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, and SAFe).
- Sprint Events: Effectively manage and facilitate sprint ceremonies to support development and product releases.
- Product Shaping/Scope Management: Support the product owner and provide education where needed especially in Product Backlog health, Dependency Management to better manage Releases.
- Stakeholder Management: Partner, collaborate, and manage team stakeholders, vendors, and dependent teams.
- PI and Sprint Planning: Help the teams to accomplish Sprint goals & PI OKRs by following ceremonies and planning/estimation of epics in Agile tools. Lead planning increment sessions to establish scope and build release plans.
- Coaching Teams: Coach squads in self-organization. Help the squads achieve higher levels of Agile maturity.
- Impediment Management: Tactically identify dependencies and blockers, track and help remove them accordingly.
- Retrospective: Ability to identify pain points for Agile teams and bring in fresh practical ideas.
- Progress tracking and Metrics: Setup and review metrics to drive progress. Note anti-agile patterns through metrics and coach/steer teams accordingly. Escalate if progress is hindered.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college/university.
- 4+ years of experience in building data platforms and solutions.
- 5+ years leading large-scale transformation programs (leveraging Agile or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) ), involving business process and change, organization change, and multiple large-scale technology components.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP).
- Experience in coaching Product owners in Product backlog health, prioritization, etc.
- Very strong understanding of the system development life cycle.
- Culture of relentless performance: join an unstoppable technology development team with a 99% project success rate and more than 30% year-over-year revenue growth.
- Competitive pay and benefits: enjoy a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including health insurance, language courses, and a relocation program.
- ForeverRemote work culture: make the most of the flexibility that comes with remote work.
- Growth mindset: reap the benefits of a range of professional development opportunities, including certification programs, mentorship and talent investment programs, internal mobility and internship opportunities.
- Global impact: collaborate on impactful projects for top global clients and shape the future of industries.
- Welcoming multicultural environment: be a part of a dynamic, global team and thrive in an inclusive and supportive work environment with open communication and regular team-building company social events.
- Social sustainability values: join our sustainable business practices focused on five pillars, including IT education, community empowerment, fair operating practices, environmental sustainability, and gender equality.
- Miratech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status under applicable law.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Miratech, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.