Rad Hires company opens jobs for Lead SEO Specialist - LATAM positions in the São Paulo region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Marketing skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R$ 1.000 - R$ 3.000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Marketing Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Lead SEO Specialist - LATAM|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||BRL 1.000 - BRL 3.000 per Month|
We are looking for a Lead SEO Specialist to join our team in LATAM. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of SEO principles and practices, as well as experience working in the US market.
The primary responsibility of the Lead SEO Specialist will be to develop and execute SEO strategies that will help to improve our client’s website’s organic search visibility. This will involve working closely with other members of our client’s marketing team to identify and target key keywords, develop content that is relevant and engaging, and optimize our client’s website for search engines.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in driving organic search traffic to websites. They will also have a strong understanding of the latest SEO trends and best practices. In addition, they will be able to work independently and as part of a team, and they will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Develop and execute SEO strategies that will improve our client’s website’s organic search visibility
- Work closely with our client’s marketing teams to identify and target key keywords
- Develop content that is relevant and engaging, and optimize our clients’ websites for search engines
- Monitor and analyze our client’s website’s organic search performance
- Implement backlinking strategies
- Report on our SEO progress to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in SEO, with a focus on the US market
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Rad Hires, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.