S&P Global company opens jobs for Farmland Analysis – Intern positions in the Greater São Paulo Area region. The type of work we provide is Part-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Research, Analyst, & Information Technology skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R$ 1.200 - R$ 2.500 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Farmland Analysis – Intern|
|Region:||Greater São Paulo Area|
|Job Function:||Analyst, Information Technology, Research|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Salary:||BRL 1.212 - BRL 2.500 per Month|
S&P Global Commodity Insights
The Role: Farmland Analysis – Intern.
The Location: Sao Paulo – Brazil
The Farmland Analysis Team is part of S&P Global agribusiness consultant team where our analysts serve clients across the spectrum of the farms value, e.g. bare land, crops, livestock activity and farm improvements. We collect and analyze the rural data in order to provide the most accurate report. Based on ArcGIS imagery and desk research for local productivity, exploitation information, environmental issues, etc.
You will have the opportunity to develop business knowledge and experience by
working with the experts. We will help you develop your experience.
The Farmland Analysis intern will support our consultants collecting, mapping, and synthesizing information that shows how the farms currently are.
What’s In It For You
- Working with different project demands at the same time.
- Growth/development opportunities
- Improve analytical view of reports, products, etc.;
- Improve the mapping skills
- Collect, organize, and map the data and information that will support and drive
results for our costumers
- Occasionally get in touch via phone calls with different audiences involved in the agribusiness chain in Brazil, including distributors, producers, ranchers,
- Prepare reports (word and excel)
What We’re Looking For
- Currently studying Geography or correlated areas;
- Computer skills (Office package);
- Technical knowledge at SIG;
- At least intermediate level of English (writing, reading, and speaking).
About Company Statement
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We
provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Commodity Insights enables organizations to create long-term,
sustainable value with data and insights for a complete view on the global energy and commodities markets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: [email protected] and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://ww.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), HUMRES203 – Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 288021
Posted On: 2023-06-21
Location: Sao Paulo, Acre, Brazil
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company S&P Global, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.