Swapcard company opens jobs for Customer Strategy Manager - Brazil (Remote) positions in the São Paulo region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Business Development and Sales skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R$ 1.000 - R$ 3.000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Transportation, Logistics, & Supply Chain and Storage, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Customer Strategy Manager - Brazil (Remote)|
|Job Function:||Business Development and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Salary:||BRL 1.000 - BRL 3.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Logistics, Supply Chain and Storage, Transportation|
At Swapcard, we build communities by empowering meaningful connections and know it all begins with a strong community of our own. We believe that diverse collaboration brings us closer to embracing change and propels us to form the ideas of tomorrow in an ever-evolving world.
Powered by artificial intelligence, Swapcard is the only end-to-end community platform for virtual and hybrid events. Behind this vision, stands a passionate, curious, and down-to-earth team. We believe an environment of trust, autonomy, and support is integral to our success. As a result of putting people first, career evolution and rapid growth have become regular commodities.
With 42 nationalities amongst a team of more than 200 innovative minds, we enjoy an open-minded environment where opinions and ideas are encouraged and exchanged freely in order to create a product and company we can all be proud of. We’ve also learned that the more moments we share, the more comfortable, communicative, and confident we are when working together. That’s when the real magic occurs.
And the best part? Swapcard offers full remote opportunities, which means you’ll be able to bring your best self to the table no matter where in the world you are located! We fully support and empower an international environment, where all cultures, mindsets, and backgrounds are equally welcome and appreciated.
? Curiosity: Rapid growth and evolution are the results of our endless quest for new knowledge and understanding. We’re interested in our peers and their concerns. Anything novel or innovative excites us.
? Open-mindedness: Feedback and ideas can be exchanged freely, without being taken personally. We welcome Swapcardians of all sorts and learn from each other’s personal and professional experiences.
✊? Humanity: Empathy encourages a kind and down-to-earth environment where we all feel comfortable and free to be human. We never have to wear a mask or hide who we are.
? Resilience: We have a desire to win and don’t take no for an answer. We prefer the term “experiment” over “failure”. We are solution-oriented and find innovative approaches to succeed.
??♀️ Ambition: Nothing is impossible. We’re always striving to get better, seize opportunities, and reach the top. We are encouraged to dream big and believe in ourselves.
Customer Strategy Managers play a critical role by acting as the client’s partner from pre-sale to event/community delivery. We advise, encourage, consult & guide our clients to make the most of our platform in order to achieve their own short- & long-term goals. We help align our client’s business objectives with our platform capabilities, achieving value with a successful & measurable strategy.
- Develop strong customer relationships, build trust and transparency
- Proactively advise & inspire event organisers to implement our solution to bring the best possible experience to their attendees, exhibitors, and speakers
- Achieve an expert-level understanding of our product and its offerings
- Act as the main point of contact for our clients and all internal stakeholders: project management skills must be on point
- Develop an account strategy with your assigned organisers to ensure success, increase app usage at events and drive engagement
- Review and analyse each event against established goals using data to educate and prepare for events to follow
- Support our sales team convert business using your expert product knowledge
- Host regular calls & webinars with clients, both strategic and generic
- Remain up to date with industry knowledge
- Support our account management team by continuously identifying growth opportunities
- Prior experience of 2-3 years in customer success or project management
- Experience and an interest in tech & events is a “must have”
- Fluent in Portuguese and English (any other language would be appreciated!)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Collaborative with the ability to work autonomously
- Service oriented & empathetic toward clients
- Not afraid to set tools and workflows
- Startup mindset – ready to learn, adapt, & initiate quickly
- Passionate, proactive, and involved
- Optimistic, calm and resourceful in critical and stressful situations
- Enjoy solving problems
Reasons to join us
- International team with 42 nationalities (more on the way!) ?
- Remote-first policy with offices in Paris, USA, UAE, CA, UK, & IN ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
- Fast-growing startup with many opportunities for growth ?
- Open-minded culture that appreciates differences ?
- Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset ? ?
- Family leave and remote work to ensure you have time for what matters most ❤️ ?
- Generous paid time off program to ensure your happiness ?
- Team vacations to celebrate our achievements ✈️
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Swapcard, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.