ABM Industries company opens jobs for CLEANER Abbvie Office Paseo Caribe positions in the Pernambuco region. The type of work we provide is Other.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R$ 1.200 - R$ 2.500 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Facilities Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||CLEANER Abbvie Office Paseo Caribe|
|Region:||Condado - Pernambuco, Pernambuco|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||BRL 1.212 - BRL 2.500 per Month|
Position Summary Details
The Cleaner position provides the cleaning and upkeep of an assigned area.
- Cleans and maintains buildings/facilities. Performs heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
- Notifies managers concerning the need for minor or major repairs or additions to building operating systems
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and working relationships with clients, co-workers, shift coordinators, supervisors, managers, etc.
- Complies with all safety, security, compliance, and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and regulatory authorities
- Cleaner must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks that are assigned.
- Cleans building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them. Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Sometimes using ladders, dusts and washes furniture, walls, machines, and equipment; cleans ceilings and dusts and polishes light fixtures. Washes and replaces blinds
- Moves cabinets, boxes, furniture, crates and equipment to clean areas, either manually or by using hand trucks
- May remove stains from such surfaces as rugs, drapes, walls, and floors using chemicals and cleaning solutions. May also sweep walks, rake leaves, cut grass, remove snow or perform other incidental seasonal tasks
- Mixes water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions according to specifications
- Strips, seals, finishes, and polishes floors
- Cleans and vacuums carpeted areas, including application of spot cleaning treatment
- Gathers and empties trash
- Wipes and cleans tabletops, chairs, and equipment in food areas
- Cleans and polishes furniture and fixtures
- Services, cleans, and supplies restrooms
- Periodically cleans overhead vents, dusts blinds, and polishes wood furniture
- Cleans interior partition glass, windows, glass partitions, and mirrors using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees
- Sprays insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation
- Sets up, arranges, and removes decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings
- Must keep janitor’s closet neat and orderly and maintain equipment in good working order
- Requisitions supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties
- Monitors building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and possibly checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created
- Drives vehicles (if required) to perform or travel to cleaning work, including vans, industrial trucks, or industrial vacuum cleaners
- May be expected to make basic repairs
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must meet all requirements to receive approval for working in specific ATS environments (if applicable), including ten-year work history if available
- Customer Service Experience
- 1 yr of similar work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company ABM Industries, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.