Robert Half company opens jobs for Assistant Controller (Latam) positions in the São Paulo region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Assistant Controller (Latam)|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
- Services and solutions’ provider multinational company.
- Drive continuous improvement of and provide training and guidance to outsourced partner;
- Responsible for the overall financial oversight and assurance that agencies and/or business units are following with internal policy, compliance, and internal control requirements and external report requirements for Latam;
- Knowledge and ownership of accounting processes e.g., accruals, intercompany, reconciliation process, payroll, revenue, and expense operations;
- Undertake periodic review of procedures to improve efficiency, accuracy and reduce risks;
- Support of the Latam monthly and quarterly close process by working closely with outsourced providers, ensuring accuracy and deadlines;
- Reconciliation of inter-entity transactions and communication with counterparts in other subsidiaries;
- Reviews and performs account reconciliations and account analysis;
- Identify and investigate all significant deviations from previous month results;
- Performs monthly and quarterly variance analysis to ensure that the answers are complete, concise, and adequate;
- Analyzed accounting and other financial information to reconcile accounts, and ledgers;
- Participate in the quarterly review and annual external audits;
- Ensured all sub-system interfaces are timely completed and validated;
- Is responsible for financial reports (e.g., client contract databases, revenue recognition monitoring templates, revenue by client schedules, new business reports, balance sheets, P&L analyses, monthly closing binders, credit reports, leases, inter-company reports, etc.);
- Knows when to communicate up and down the line;
- Reviews, identifies, and addresses accounting & reporting issues;
- Implements new IFRS/GAAP and/or Standard Policies and Procedures accounting requirements into the existing local office processes;
- Works independently and manages your own work.
Requirement Profile – Knowledge, Skills & Experiences
- Experience in CPA Firm (Big Four);
- Knowledge of USGAAP, local GAAP, SOX, International Accounting Standards;
- General understanding of financial reporting and consolidation;
- Language: Fluent in English, Spanish is a plus;
- Hyperion/SAP is a plus;
- Travelling:10% of tme.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Robert Half, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.